|Typ||Omkopplare för tangentbord/video/mus|
- Combo architecture with PC support for PS/2 and USB interface
- Features an expansion slot for flexible installation with optional module choices
- Flexible auto-scan mode for flexible PC monitoring
- Select PC's by using hot-keys or by switch select button
- Provide ACL (Access Control List) security function - store up to 8 independent ACLs for controllable PCs
- High video display quality
- 19"" rack mount 1U size design
The LevelOne KVM-0831 combo KVM switch enables users to control and manage a server farm or computers connected to the KVM switch with either the local console or remote console port.
The KVM-0831 Combo KVM Switch is easy to connect to a PS/2 or USB enabled keyboard and mouse with a VGA monitor through the local console port. This enables a user to control systems connected to the KVM switch directly.
In order to make use of the remote control feature, the KVM-0831 provides users with a greater variety of connectivity options through its expansion slot for optional modules.