|Typ||Omkopplare för tangentbord/video/mus|
- Convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Up to 32 concurrent logins
- Multilanguage web UI support featuring a tree-structured local and remote OSD
- Adjustable video quality for flexible adaptation to diverse network environments
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode
- Firmware upgradable
- Backup and restore configuration and user account settings
- Event logging
- Enable/disable browser access
- IPv6 capable
The CS1716i KVM switches is an IP-based KVM control unit that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet by means of a web browser using TCP/IP for its remote communications protocol. The CS1716i supports up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus computer access. A built-in feature that resembles an Internet chat program - the Message Board - lets them communicate with each other. The ability to exchange information in real time allows them to cooperatively manage the installation in a smooth and efficient manner.
Among the CS1716i other outstanding features, a Panel Array Mode provides the ability to simultaneously monitor up to 16 servers per switch; while the Mouse DynaSync feature automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse pointer movements for perfect alignment regardless of what the mouse acceleration settings on the server are.