|Typ av kabel||Nätverkskabel|
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ba
- QSFP form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
Cisco QSFP to QSFP copper direct-attach 40GBASE-CR4 cables are suitable for very short distances and offer a flexible way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. Active optical cables are much thinner and lighter than copper cables, which makes cabling easier. AOCs enable efficient system airflow and have no EMI issues, which is critical in high-density racks.